Choose The Right College…And Pay Less
Most families are over-paying for college!
Through proper planning and proper implementation, students can be empowered to graduate with a college degree, prepared, focused and debt free.
With College For Less, students and parents work together to learn how to:
- Pay wholesale, not retail, for college
- Use the student’s strengths and interests to reduce cost
- Verify if financial aid is available
- Select the right college
- Meet challenges: academic, social, spiritual
- Select the right major(s)
- Use key strategies to reduce cost
- Graduate on time
- Choose the right occupation
Do not over-pay for college!
To learn how to manage your student’s college future check out the College for Less Online Course.