The College For Less, Inc. strategies and tactics:
- Provide the student with systematic, customizable, and easy-to-use processes to empower students to shape their preferred future, without debt.
- Empower the student to identify what positive impact in this world the student would passionately choose to make – a major contribution that they will passionately want to provide to others. As students provide these major contributions that others (individuals, groups of people, organizations or nations) find significantly valuable, the purchasers of these contributions will choose to eagerly pay to receive these new solutions, new ideas, new products, or unique opportunities that provide a significantly positive impact in this world.
- Help the student to identify and celebrate who they are, their current natural strengths, their current learned strengths, and the strengths that they are willing to develop and use in the future.
- Assist the student to discover which occupation(s) want someone just like them – where the student will thrive based on who they are, what they can do, and their willingness to take responsibility to make strong, passionate contributions in the future.
- Guide the student to find which educational path(s) would provide them with the best academic foundation, the best professional experience, and the best professional contacts in the shortest period of time and in the most cost effective manner.
- Show the student how to prepare for their preferred future so that they are wanted.